Author Topic: Blue Sky Air Services  (Read 1784 times)

charlymorton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Blue Sky Air Services
« on: May 23, 2021, 09:07:51 PM »
Flight plans for Summer 2021.

Sample Period: 15-Mar-2021 to 18-Apr-2021
The flight plan is for the following aircraft:
Piaggio P.180 Avanti JYAI Blue Sky Air Services BSRS N88RJ

Click the relevant download links in the table below.
MultiweekSingle week
DownloadDownload

Jorgen

• View Profile
Re: Blue Sky Air Services
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 11:08:50 AM »
Morten, this is not related to this particular flight plan, but in other plans you make a reference to a Cessna Citationjet CJ2 by DFAI - where does one get the model for that one? I can't seem to find it on AVSIM or on Simviation.....

Jorgen

airquimper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2021, 12:00:19 PM »
I haven't distributed it yet Jorgen, it is still in development and in painting for the most part;)

Jorgen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2021, 12:20:47 PM »
Sounds good, at least now I know there is nothing wrong with my ailing and aging eyes! Looking forward to seeing the end result.

Maybe I should also take this opportunity to ask the owner, proprietor and general manager of MBAI Aircraft Corporation to ask how it is going with the various MBAI models?  ;D

Jorgen

charlymorton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2021, 01:10:56 PM »
Sounds good, at least now I know there is nothing wrong with my ailing and aging eyes! Looking forward to seeing the end result.

Maybe I should also take this opportunity to ask the owner, proprietor and general manager of MBAI Aircraft Corporation to ask how it is going with the various MBAI models?  ;D

Jorgen

I have some planned and started on some. My latest start is the Cirrus VisionJet but development has been temporarily stopped as I've been busy in real life and with my US flight plan project.