One Click Hangar

One Click Hangar => Development => Topic started by: charlymorton on March 08, 2026, 11:49:05 PM

Title: New One Click Hangar Demo
Post by: charlymorton on March 08, 2026, 11:49:05 PM
I recently realised it's more than 10 years ago since I last developed One Click Hangar, which was originally an add-on to SketchUp.

I've decided to see if I can make it into a standalone web based tool.

Short video showing some of the features so far: https://youtu.be/sVmO5mzKZtI
Title: Re: New One Click Hangar Demo
Post by: mage on March 11, 2026, 07:28:27 AM
That's impressive, Charly, it will be interesting to see how far it goes.

Would the output be model files? I'm thinking that developers may want to add LODs to such detailed models.
Title: Re: New One Click Hangar Demo
Post by: charlymorton on March 11, 2026, 05:26:17 PM
Thanks mage,

Planning for export of glTF format, so that the models can be easily imported into ModelConverterX for further conversions.
Title: Re: New One Click Hangar Demo
Post by: charlymorton on May 31, 2026, 11:24:39 PM
New video released showing some of the features.

Available here: https://youtu.be/RBSuaMI6Zvo
Title: Re: New One Click Hangar Demo
Post by: charlymorton on July 13, 2026, 01:04:11 PM
I have released a short video showing the door animation feature both in the new One Click Hangar tool and in MSFS 2020

Video here: https://youtu.be/kuZw0JLKZwk