Author Topic: MHS Aviation  (Read 4199 times)

charlymorton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
MHS Aviation
« on: September 02, 2019, 10:59:39 PM »
Flight plans for Summer 2019
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 07:03:51 PM by charlymorton »

charlymorton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: MHS Aviation
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2019, 07:04:10 PM »
Flight plans updated.

charlymorton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 10:38:56 PM »
Flight plans for Winter 2019/20

charlymorton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2021, 11:36:25 PM »
Flight plans for Winter 2020-21.

Sample Period: 11-Jan-2021 to 14-Feb-2021
The flight plan is for the following aircraft:
Bombardier Global Express 6000 DJC MHS Aviation MHV D-ACCF
Gulfstream V HTAI MHS Aviation MHV OE-ICQ
Bombardier Challenger 6013R JBAI MHS Aviation MHV D-AEOM
Bombardier Challenger 6013R JBAI MHS Aviation MHV D-ANGB
Bombardier Challenger 6013R JBAI MHS Aviation MHV D-ANTR
Dassault Falcon 2000W RFAI MHS Aviation MHV D-BAHB
Dassault Falcon 2000W RFAI MHS Aviation MHV OE-HMR
Embraer Legacy 600 PAI MHS Aviation MHV D-BGFN
Learjet 45 JBAI MHS Aviation MHV D-CNMB

Click the relevant download links in the table below.
MultiweekSingle week
DownloadDownload

mage

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2021, 04:37:53 PM »
Thank you for directing me to the liveries!

I'm experimenting with a new flightplan generator that makes "random" plans, but which gives me a lot of options for favoring some destinations over others and have just made a large group for MHS and will look at Air Hamburg shortly. The list of aircraft I have includes some other airframes.

AC#1,487,"AI Bombardier Global Express MHS Aviation D-AAHB"
AC#2,487,"AI Bombardier Global Express XRS MHS Aviation D-ACCF"
AC#3,460,"AI Gulfstream G550 MHS Aviation T7-XXX"
AC#4,460,"AI Gulfstream G550 MHS Aviation OE-ICQ"
AC#5,460,"AI Dassault Falcon 2000LX MHS Aviation D-BAHB"
AC#6,460,"AI Dassault Falcon 2000LX MHS Aviation OE-HMR"
AC#7,459,"AI Challenger 604 MHS Aviation D-AEOM"
AC#8,459,"AI Challenger 604 MHS Aviation D-ANGB"
AC#9,459,"AI Challenger 604 MHS Aviation D-ANTR"
AC#10,459,"AI Challenger 300 MHS Aviation D-BTLT"
AC#11,445,"AI Learjet 45 MHS Aviation D-CNMB"

and while the 4 liveries we have overlap completely, the lists we have diverge in some places, such as T7-XXX. What is the general opinion about the various sources for fleet data? And are both lists right, just missing different aircraft?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 05:01:18 PM by mage »

charlymorton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2021, 11:12:40 PM »
The source data I use to assign aircraft to operators varies from region to region.
For European countries, I use Eurocontrol, apart from countries which are not covered such as Portugal, Ireland, Iceland and Norway.
For aircraft which are not listed in the Eurocontrol list, I use scramble or national registers where possible.
If an aircraft flies with a call sign it will be assigned to that operator regardless of which operator any other sources state.

I tend not to use the operators own fleet data as they are often outdated from experience.
As an example with MHS Aviation, D-BTLT went to Canada in June and is now C-FGCV, operating for Chartright. It is still listed on MHS's website.

If an aircraft doesn't fly in the sample period, it's not included, such as D-AAHB.
No tracking is available for T7-XXX. I believe this is Gulfstream G550 c/n 5624, which is yet to get its new registration and as of last week was flying with N524GA.
I'm not certain this aircraft will get T7-XXX and that this is juts a placeholder on MHS's website.

To get an overview over current aircraft, I recommend using laasdata.com. To get an overview over current operators requires a lot of research and some guesswork.

mage

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2021, 08:10:16 PM »
Hi Charly,

Apologies for taking so long to respond, the year is getting away from me!

I only accidentally hit on using Scramble for the fleets, only about a week ago, although I found that to get the fleet details I manually need to add "/fleet" to the URL for the carrier because I'm not signed up. It does seem like a good source. What complicates it for me is that my setup is frozen in 2019, and bizjets in particular seem to "churn" through various operators quite quickly. So in some cases I will have to live with being out-of-sync for bizjet traffic because there's too much detective work needed to backdate everything by two years.

I didn't know that Eurocontrol listed aircraft. I'd always thought that their role was above that level of detail, but obviously not! I will check that out. Thanks very much for letting me know.

I'd noticed in a couple of cases that the operator website was wrong quite a while ago and lost faith in that particular source after a while.

T7-XXX definitely is a placeholder, since that's already used by a Yak 52! Let's hope no customer decided to Google to see what kind of aircraft they'd booked! "Oh, no wonder it was cheap!"

I used LAASData years ago but lost access to parts of it (like Ports of Call - the UK list of bases which is very useful to me for my occasional light GA flightplans). The bizjet listing does at least show me when an aircraft has moved on from an operator.

I'm about to install MHS (after saying the same several weeks ago) and came back for the liveries that you have.

I now have about 20 sets of 52-week flightplans to install for FS9 and I'm collecting info on what's painted and what isn't.

If you know someone that paints Embraer Legacies, I might suggest the Air Hamburg Legacy, D-AVOS that's missing from the package I have (which was Christian Muenier's).

I like these 52-week plans because the AI doesn't repeat at the same place each week. They're now quite easy to make, at least for me, who wrote the software from a baseline made by RPP!

The 52-week plans made so far are
AXY - AirX Charter (but without the new A340s, and with 9H-BIG still as a pax plane - it's now a cargo hauler)
Kingdom Holding HZ-WBT7
Saudi Government fleet
IFA - FAI Rent-a-Jet
SAZ - Swiss Air Ambulance
MHV - MHS Aviation
LRQ - Luxembourg Air Ambulance
AZE - Arcus Air
SAH - SmartJet Poland
QNR - Queen Air Czechia (back in 2019 they still had all the Beechjets)
MJE - Empire Aviation (UAE)
AOJ - Avcon Jet (European bases so far)
AHO - Air Hamburg
JBC - JetBee SRO Czechia (but they cross over with Queen Air, so I might leave them out for 2019)
BNJ & JNL - Air Service Liege/JetNetherlands (I've included the Mustang OO-MST even though it's new in the fleet) - and I painted the Piaggos on John Young's model.
GAC - Globe Air AG
BSG - Blue Square Group
JFA - JetFly

special plans for the AN-22 and AN-225

a whole bunch of UK training organizations (L3Harris, Oxford Aviation Academy, Flying Time Aviation, Leading Edge) - I used 1-Click repaint to make 2 of the 3 Cessna 182 used by Oxford Aviation since you had included 2 perfect templates.

plans for all private DA42s and DA40s in the UK

All 808 (as of this February) UK-based helicopters that are modelled for FS9.

The downside is that I've not made any plans for DFAI models since I don't use them (I'm trying to avoid spending money on FS9!).

The flightplans are "random" but very controlled. Aircraft won't operate into runways unless they have the right surface and are long enough, etc, they all fly specified range or less and at "book" speeds and altitudes (reduced to FL390 if higher, and scaled for lector length and - only roughly - for terrain), and there are features in the program to favor particular airports (eg for Bizjets that would be places like Geneva, Le Bourget, FAB/LTN/BQH, Stuttgart etc. So it's quite controllable and plans are generally feasible. There might still be data inaccuracies because I use public-domain sources, but they're very seldom now. It uses the RPP system for scheduling flights thoughout each day, so almost no flights after curfew in Europe etc. But the joy is that next week will be different.

The joy of this is that if I spot an error in a plan, it takes only a few minutes to make a complete new set.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 09:03:49 AM by mage »

mage

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2021, 10:42:25 AM »
Danny's repaint for D-CNMB elsewhere here...

https://oneclickhangar.com/forum/index.php?topic=6538.0

Thanks, Danny!