Author Topic: One Click Repaint  (Read 7355 times)

charlymorton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
One Click Repaint
« on: February 17, 2019, 10:56:20 PM »
Have you ever want to create your own AI repaints but don't know how to use Photoshop or any other photo editing software?

Don't despair, I have now created a tool called One Click Repaint.
The idea is that anyone can create generic GA paints either in 1024x1024 dds (dxt5 with mipmaps) or bmp (32bit without mipmaps) formats.

Right now the only aircraft available is Cessna 172 with 14 livery options, however I am working on adding more aircraft and liveries.

Simple instructions:
Select aircraft and livery.
Make changes to colours and set various options.
Add registration details.
Click "Update" to preview the results. The preview is sized at 512x512, however when downloading the file the texture will be in 1024x1024.
If you are happy with the results, select format (FS9 for bmp and FSX for dds), tick "Save on update" and click "Update".
A download link will appear and this will let you download the file. You can also share your repaint with others by sending them a "share link" via Facebook, Twitter, email, forums or whichever way you choose.

You can continue working on and adjusting a previously created texture via the "share link".

https://oneclickhangar.com/oneclickrepaint/

bvanhout

• View Profile
Re: One Click Repaint
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 05:58:24 PM »
Thanks,
Love this new toy.

Brian

phantom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 06:18:41 PM »
Hi, very nice utily for creating some local GA traffic. I really like it, thank you very much !
Will there be som additional aircraft created in the future? Hoping for some Diamond DA40 and DA42 ;)
For the Cessna 210 however I have following error message:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ImagickException' with message 'unable to open image `/www/doc/www.oneclickhangar.com/www/oneclickrepaint/images/HTAI_C210 details _VALUE_.png': No such file or directory @ error/blob.c/OpenBlob/2701' in /www/doc/www.oneclickhangar.com/www/oneclickrepaint/formdetails.php:61 Stack trace: #0 /www/doc/www.oneclickhangar.com/www/oneclickrepaint/formdetails.php(61): Imagick->__construct('/www/doc/www.on...') #1 /www/doc/www.oneclickhangar.com/www/oneclickrepaint/index.php(33): include('/www/doc/www.on...') #2 {main} thrown in /www/doc/www.oneclickhangar.com/www/oneclickrepaint/formdetails.php on line 61

Thanks for checking and keep safe,
phantom

charlymorton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 01:25:15 AM »
Hi Phantom,

I'm glad you like it. I'll look into it and hopefully fix it tomorrow.

charlymorton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2020, 01:16:17 AM »
Hi Phantom,

This should be fixed now.

Cheers,
Morten

phantom

• View Profile