Author Topic: Fleet: Piaggio P-180 AirGo Flugservice  (Read 1784 times)

jonezi

• View Profile
    • DJ Aviation Photography
Fleet: Piaggio P-180 AirGo Flugservice
« on: August 26, 2021, 11:09:55 AM »

mage

• View Profile
Re: Fleet: Piaggio P-180 AirGo Flugservice
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2021, 12:12:18 PM »
Hi Danny,

I assume you have a better paintkit than for the original aircraft! I have painted the JetNetherlands trio of P-180s to go with some 52-week flightplans I created, but the paintkit layer "AO" was a problem. It seems to have details I need but also some "dirt" or other strange shading issues. Unless it's just me. I repaint things for my own amusement, so I've not looked hard for anything to make these paints better.

Is there a better p/k or is it something simple that I've overlooked?

Thanks for these and all the P-180 repaints. It's such a great shape to have flying around in the sim!

Needless to say, there will be some 52-week plans for these by the end of today. They take ages to do "sanity checks" on, although the automated flightplanner thing gets pretty close.

mage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 04:40:01 PM »
An attempt at 52-week flightplans for AirGo. These are generated from aircraft and airports data but don't reflect any regular trips the fleet might make. They are autogenerated but reflect aircraft and airports limitations, as well as range. My programming tool can make selected airports be more favored than others, and bases are chosen according to the company website, if they claim to use a variety of bases.

You can either set them up as 52 weeks of flightplans to be swapped in and out per week using the Matthew Ministry flightplan swapper from 2009 (on flightsim, you can set it up to run every week in the background), or look through them to find one you prefer and just use that one.

If there are any aspects you think aren't accurate, just let me know.

The fleet in the flightplans is 5 aircraft, which includes D-IZZY and D-IJET. D-IZZY was active earlier this year and D-IJET very recently according to photos, and both of which online sources say are still in their fleet.

I ditched a previous set because the airport LCEN was visited, and that one is off-limits.

They're created for my FS9 setup, but feel free to change FSXDays at the top of the plans by whatever means, to target them for your sim.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 04:59:04 PM by mage »

jonezi

• View Profile
    • DJ Aviation Photography
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2021, 03:33:33 PM »
Hello mate,

The paintkit for the Avanti is a nightmare! I messed around with it and got it somewhere what looks okay! Want me to send it too you in PSD format?

Regards
Danny

mage

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 10:35:44 PM »
I could certainly have a go at making some up. I'm struggling with some additions to the Globe Air fleet for the C510 at the moment (several all-white - except for some logos - and the others in a red variation on a standard design) so I'm "in the zone" for graphics. If nothing else they'd be placeholders!

I've tried repaining JY's AW109 helicopter and the p/k for that is horrendous, I think because he maps for camo liveries. I'm hoping to be able to mask off the military bits of that model using an alpha channel, but some bits won't disappear! Wth the mapping almost random in parts, it is mainly guesswork.

So, if you've managed to make some sense of the Avanti then I'd gladly use an improved p/k!

I'll drop you a pm.