Author Topic: C172 G-OTAM  (Read 344 times)

mage

• View Profile
C172 G-OTAM
« on: August 04, 2023, 11:46:57 AM »
https://oneclickhangar.com/oneclickrepaint/share.php?id=lsIRhACqu2NNsBRe9Esg

Seems to be based at Felthorpe - this is not a standard FS airport at least in FS9, and has the given code EG37 instead of an ICAO code.

This has the new tail logo provided by Charly. The original is an outline, but the monochrome version does nicely. The side strip angles around the rear window while on the actual aircraft it continues to the tail, but it is better than not having that top gold stripe at all. The center thin white stripe stops at the registration and I have made this happen here by adding blue block characters behind the registration that blot it out.

I have noticed that the repaint on the link up top had the tail livery back when it needs a white tail with just a Cessna logo on it. I have attached a downaload version where I have taken that design back off.

If you click on the link up top you can always re-check the "remove tail livery" box and the tail colors will disappear to leave only the Cessna stylized bird logo - as the real aircraft has.

I also add an image link here to show you what OTAM ought to look like.

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/11031464
« Last Edit: August 06, 2023, 07:34:32 AM by mage »

charlymorton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: C172 G-OTAM
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2023, 02:02:34 AM »
The tail livery should be removed correctly when using the share link now.

mage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2023, 03:20:55 PM »
And boom! It was done! Thank you, Charly. I have a few repaints here that will benefit from that change.

mage

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2023, 07:36:23 AM »
I altered the link to correct the "fiull block" text that had become "undefined" and which was allowing the line aft of the registration to show again.