Author Topic: BE200 Air Ocean Maroc - Air Ambulance CN-TKV (approx)  (Read 714 times)

mage

• View Profile
BE200 Air Ocean Maroc - Air Ambulance CN-TKV (approx)
« on: August 23, 2022, 03:09:00 PM »
https://oneclickhangar.com/oneclickrepaint/share.php?id=hKgX2f9o8mqMuqZwlZdd

This approximates the livery on a Moroccan air ambulance. There are several compromises. Visually the engine and tail red areas are dominant and have to remain, but this makes the colors of the fuselage stripes reversed, so that the silver stripes are red and vice versa. This is less visually intrusive but isn't ideal.

The text "Air Ambulance" can't be made too large since it can't be decreased in height to avoid smearing over the top of the cabin roof, so to fit it height-wise it needs to stretch less far across the tops of the windows. This is where the graphics programs win! The "Star Of Life" symbol on the tail has been bolted together from a capital I and a capital X. It means the cross has the wrong aspect ratio (an X character is "too vertical") and isn't quite right as a result. But we use the tools we have to hand.

I'm really selling these repaints, eh?

charlymorton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: BE200 Air Ocean Maroc - Air Ambulance CN-TKV (approx)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 01:36:09 PM »
A slight update to this repaint here: https://oneclickhangar.com/oneclickrepaint/share.php?id=klttuC7j2prJnY6xmUHe

Have added the Star of Life symbol in black, blue and red

mage

• View Profile
Re: BE200 Air Ocean Maroc - Air Ambulance CN-TKV (approx)
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2022, 08:41:12 AM »
That's a great addition to the available symbols. Opens up a few more possibilities!

I've been hoping that "distributing" the repaints in this way might encourage people to play with the interface while they're there.

I will use your improved version, of course!