Author Topic: Citation XLS Air Service Liege PH-GHZ  (Read 663 times)

mage

• View Profile
Citation XLS Air Service Liege PH-GHZ
« on: November 02, 2023, 03:23:58 PM »
KCAI Citation XLS operated by Air Service Liege on the Dutch register. I have used the callsign and ICAO for that operator, hoping it's the right one. JNL - Jetnetherlands.

I have also included this aircraft's previous identity for when it worked for Eurofly as I-CDOL. My setup is fixed in 2019 and that identity was the current one at that time. It was easy to repaint since the livery design is the same and all I needed to do was change one color and change the registration.

EDIT:Minor change further along this conversation.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 11:18:23 AM by mage »

phantom

• View Profile
Re: Citation XLS Air Service Liege PH-GHZ
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2023, 06:09:46 PM »
Many thanks for all the Belgian and Dutch Citation XLS  :)
Any chance for the PH-KEK (previously G-LXWD from Catreus)?

mage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2023, 08:17:36 PM »
That question is best directed to Danny, who painted the Catreus livery and merely needs to change the registration to get PH-KEK. For anyone else it'd mean making it all from scratch. It's quite a lot of work to do that for any of the other painters, and not a very good use of limited time. Danny's the man.

https://oneclickhangar.com/forum/index.php?topic=14612.msg18238#msg18238

phantom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2023, 09:31:31 PM »
With all respect to the very nice repaint by Danny, I think this is the original paint of the G-LXWD.
As far as I know, it was already repainted many years ago in its current version which it also wears as PH-KEK.
And sorry for the request, but I am very bad in repaints certainly when I look at all those high quality version I see passing here.

mage

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2023, 07:34:11 AM »
Yes, that is Danny's paint released earlier this year that is identical to PH-KEK except for the registration (which anyone could change for themselves since it is on the engine and not on any livery areas).

The day it was released, PH-KEK flew into Northolt, so it was bad timing for Danny. PK-KEK only appeared earlier this year. Apart from the registration they are identical.

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10280960
https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10938799

Danny has all the original artwork, so it's logically his to do. Since my setup operates in 2019, I'm actually fine with LXWD and would never use KEK in any case. I think Danny has already fielded a request earlier this year to do KEK.

mage

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2023, 11:17:24 AM »
Looks as though PH-KEK has been made by Johan C who also made another version of this one. jcai.dk

I have created a small update after realizing that I'd switched off the emergency exit layer for that was made for GHZ and I-CDOL (it is on that paint). Anyone concerned about this can use a GHZ update attached to this post.