Author Topic: David's Models  (Read 6320 times)

airquimper

• View Profile
David's Models
« on: February 15, 2021, 12:26:42 PM »
here is an ultra light model, the Shark Aero, you will find the native FS2004 models as well as the native FSX models compatible with P3D without PBR texture, if you want to convert it you have my permission

you will also find the painkit in PSD format

other paintings will follow later

Big777jet

• View Profile
Re: David's Models
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2021, 03:36:53 PM »
Nice work!  Thanks for the FS2004 model. I could not find code SP. Where can I find a link to get detail of all countries' codes easy to search with 2 letters code. I tried and cannot find it. I searched for 15 minutes until I found it's Poland. 

Thanks,

Stuart

Big777jet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2021, 04:15:30 PM »
I couldn't find flight plans for general aviation on any of the sites. Could somebody create a few flight plans for this Shark Aero plans in Poland, please?   I had a temporary flight plan from World's generic just two of them. 

Thanks,

Stuart

OCHSteve62

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2021, 06:19:07 PM »
Thank you for your wonderful addition to the GA flightsim community. I am amazed at the amount of talent in the flightsim community from modellers, repainting, and flight plan creators amongst the many others who have contributed to the flightsim community. As an older flightsim addict - i.e. from days of the commodore 64's etc I am absolutely blown away by what you guys and girls can do these days. You should be proud of what you are doing and I totally respect the amount of time and effort that you put into the things you do for the flightsim community. Thank you so much for what you do - I can assure you that your work is admired and respected by all my other flight simmers out in the big wide world of today. Well done and I hope to see your next contribution to this wonderful community. Stay safe, keep safe and thank you once again for what you have achieved.

airquimper

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2021, 08:21:58 PM »
Thank you so much for all your words, few project will come out very soon  :).

@Stuart perhaps Morten will make some FP, for Shark Aero, i'm not an expert for FP ;)

Cheers

Jorgen

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2021, 10:30:37 AM »
Great work on the model!

And as for flight plans, Morten is Da Man!

Jorgen

PS: Ugh... more plans?

charlymorton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2021, 05:06:57 PM »
Great work on the model!

And as for flight plans, Morten is Da Man!

Jorgen

PS: Ugh... more plans?

;)

Jorgen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2021, 04:18:33 PM »
Not to worry, Morten... with your present tempo I can keep up, and even get repaints installed.

Jorgen

airquimper

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2021, 04:49:07 PM »
you can find here John Tennent PC6 H2 and H4 models, converted for FSX by me with agreement of John, big thanks you to John :)

you'll find HD Paintkit  too :)

airquimper

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2021, 05:00:22 PM »
you can find here John Tennent PC6 H2 and H4 models, converted for P3D with texture PBR, flaps takeoff and steering animation, by me with agreement of John, big thanks you to John :)