Author Topic: Synergy Aviation Citation G-MERR and BE20 G-DXTR  (Read 1283 times)

mage

• View Profile
Synergy Aviation Citation G-MERR and BE20 G-DXTR
« on: May 01, 2022, 09:39:17 AM »
Most of the Synergy fleet is painted, but some aircraft have moved on and others arrived.

The significant changes are the Citation Bravo G-MERR that I guess is suitable for the DWAI model (?)

Note that this is already painted and available on OCH as a member of Xclusive Jet Charter's fleet, G-XJCI, and just needs a re-reg (I can do this for myself based on that repaint, but obviously an official one would be better).

https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/G-MERR

and the King Air 200 G-DXTR

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/keyword/G-DXTR

Sadly those fuselage stripes are well beyond my "skills".
« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 01:20:51 PM by charlymorton »

charlymorton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Synergy Aviation Citation G-MERR and BE20 G-DXTR
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2022, 06:04:54 PM »
Hi mage,

G-MERR has already been re-registered as N23JA, still in the same livery I think, so I think it's unlikely that I will paint it.
I am looking at starting to do some more painting now, so I will look at painting G-DXTR soon.

Cheers,
Morten

mage

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2022, 10:42:02 PM »
Hi Charly -

Thank you very much for looking to doing G-DXTR.

My setup is with the AI frozen in 2019 so, for me, G-MERR is "current". I made a fairly good job of replacing the registrations on the Xclusive repaint G-XJCI, so I can use that one quite happily. Getting the fleets accurate is becoming more difficult as we move further away from 2019, there are lots more dates to look at since bizjets seem to move on quite frequently.

I'm presently making 52-week flightplans for many of your repaints and generally ignoring anything that isn't yet painted. That way, I can ignore gaps in the fleet and get things installed sooner rather than later.

Presently I have G-WNCH substituting for DXTR (totally different livery). G-WNCH has moved on from Synergy. Business operators seem to love making things complicated!

Thanks again for considering DXTR. I very much appreciate the thought.

charlymorton

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2022, 01:17:58 PM »
Repaint for G-DXTR has now been released :)